At Atos, as a global leader in secure and decarbonized digital business technology, our purpose is to help shape the future of the information space.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Would you like to be the part of the team that every day makes the world a happier place? Do you have courage to craft the future? Do you like solving probllems and find challenges exciting?
If so, we have something for you!
We are currently looking for 2nd Line Support Specialist with English
What will you do?
- You will provide excellent customer service and high quality technical support as diagnosing and resolving technical issues individually and as part of a team via telephone, email and remote control,
- Solves problems various hardware, software, and network operating problems via the phone, email, chat and remote control tools, and involves technical resources to ensure resolution
- Applies understanding and knowledge of information systems products and services to assist users
- Identifies, investigates and documents user questions and problems as well as isolating and resolving information systems problems
- Coordinates referrals to appropriate technical, professional, or service personnel
- Receives and prioritizes issues and forwards using appropriate escalation procedures
Sounds exciting? Match your experience to needed skills
- Windows knowledge - Windows 7 and Windows 10
- MS Office 2010/365, MS Outlook/Exchange knowledge
- Good diagnostic, analytical skills & problem solving skills
- Ability to achieve Key Performance Indicator targets
- Very good (min. B2+) spoken and English because Support should be provided in English according to customer needs
- PC, printer and networking troubleshooting skills
- Ambition to learn new products and skills and maintain a strong working knowledge of supported systems
- Motivation to learn and work
- To be self-starter and eager to improve their technical skills
- Flexibility, passionated about IT world and having sense of humor
- Good interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
- Experience as 1st or 2nd line support engineer
What’s in it for you?
- Wellbeing programs & work-life balance - integration and passion sharing events
- Private medical and dental care
- Benefits platform – shopping, cinema, sport etc.
- Co-funding of sport activities, e.g. Multisport & OK system cards, b-active program
- Courses and certifications e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, ITIL
- Conferences and Expert Communities
- Gift packages for special occasions: Easter, Christmas, Children’s Day
- Appreciation for seniority: additional days off, Atos Jubilee gifts
- Remote working or commuting allowance, relocation package
- Charity and eco initiatives
Boost your career!
Possible future roles:
- Team leader: License 2 Lead,
- Manager on Duty, conduct coaching & mentoring
- Project coordinator: PRINCE2, Agile, PMI
- Process manager: ITIL (foundation & intermediate levels), License 2 Deliver
What happens next?
- Quick conversation with HR (via MS Teams)
- Interview with a Manager/IT expert/project representative
- Feedback (1-5 business days after the interview)
- Work like you want-remotely, in hybrid mode or at our office
Choose your future. Choose Atos.
Please, attach your CV in English
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
Atos Poland Global Services Sp. z o. o.
Atos Poland Global Services Sp. z o.o.
Atos jest międzynarodową firmą z branży usług informatycznych. Zatrudnia około 110 000 pracowników w 73 krajach. W Polsce Atos istnieje od 2000 roku. W naszych oddziałach w Bydgoszczy, Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Łodzi, Opolu i Krakowie pracuje ponad 5 000 osób. Firma oferuje usługi zarządzania infrastrukturą IT, integrację systemów informatycznych, outsourcing i doradztwo. Atos został wielokrotnie nagrodzony certyfikatem Najlepsze Miejsca Pracy w Polsce, zajmując czołowe pozycje w rankingu Great Place to Work® Institute. Atos jest wyłącznym światowym partnerem IT Igrzysk Olimpijskich i Paraolimpijskich.
Atos is an international IT services company. It employs circa 110 000 employees in 73 countries. In Poland Atos exists since 2000. Currently, more than 5 000 people are working in our offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Lodz, Opole and Krakow. The company offers IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting. Atos was awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate, winning top positions in the ranking of the Great Place to Work® Institute. Atos is the official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.