PwC IT Services is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We have been implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world – Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft and many more. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people. We are In Touch with Tomorrow helping our clients rise and develop faster.
PwC Custom Solutions practice is a team of experienced professionals – Software Programmers, Solution Architects and UX / UI Designers. We create solutions from scratch which allows us to use the most efficient technology stack - best for the Client but also interesting for the delivery team. We create applications using the most popular technology like Java which mixed with other components (spring framework) and specific approach (cloud, microservices) allows us to deliver high quality, accessible and reusable solutions. Next to our team of web apps we have a very skilled team of mobile engineers (iOS / Android), which allows us to deliver omnichannel platforms also with mobile access. Everything we implement is analysed in the first phase by our team of UI / UX specialists and architects which design in detail what will be done in the implementation phase. In Custom Solutions practice we believe strongly that people must continually develop their skills and learn new technologies, so we also invest time and budget in new areas like AI, IoT or Blockchain.
- As an Adobe Experience Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for proposing and building systems architecture in terms of Client business and technical requirements,
- You will be an intermediary between the development team and the business shareholders,
- You will be responsible for adjusting the Adobe component or product to the customer's needs,
- You will support the bidding process by performing estimates and sketches of the software architecture at a general level of detail.
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Cloud products which allows to propose and create most efficient architecture and solution,
- Experience in creating architecture based on Adobe Experience Cloud components,
- Experience in analysis, consulting and configuring new functionalities to existing projects in the Adobe Experience Cloud environment,
- Experience in running projects using popular methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Agile etc.,
- Experience in dealing with Clients and subcontractors,
- Ability to lead development teams and experience in translating business requirements into specific implementation and configuration tasks,
- Knowledge of English to the extent that enables communication with clients and other members of the project team.
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market,
- Ability to develop skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Polish and European companies,
- Training budget,
- Long list of benefits (private health care, multisport, life insurance and more),
- Stable employment,
- Exciting work in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international corporations,
- Friendly work atmosphere of a technology company.
Jesteśmy siecią firm działającą w 155 krajach. Zatrudniamy ponad 284 tysięcy osób, które dostarczają naszym klientom najwyższej
jakości usługi w zakresie doradztwa biznesowego, technologicznego, podatkowo-prawnego oraz audytu.
W Polsce PwC posiada biura w 7 miastach oraz Financial Crime Unit w Gdańsku i Warszawie, dwa Centra Usług Wspólnych w Katowicach i Opolu oraz oddział PwC IT Services w Lublinie. Polskie spółki PwC zatrudniają ponad 6000 osób.
Proces rekrutacji - Studenci i absolwenci
- Krok Aplikacja online
- Krok Game-Based Assessment
- Krok Weryfikacja języka w formie video
- Krok Assessment Center / Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
Proces rekrutacji - Profesjonaliści
- Krok Aplikacja online
- Krok Telefoniczna rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
- Krok Spotkanie rekrutacyjne