Would you like to join our Solution Delivery unit that is accountable for efficient end-to-end business change delivery to Group Finance? We are now looking for experienced Analysts to join our team and help delivering on changes related to strengthening the Nordea Groups infrastructure, calculation engines and analysis tools for liquidity, funding, interest rate in banking book (IRRBB) and funds transfer pricing (IFTP).
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Liquidity and Funding team within Solution Delivery. This is an opportunity for you to set your mark in a core area of the Group by delivering the solutions that facilitate and support the work of our colleagues who steer the banks liquidity, IRRBB and IFTP which all contributes to better service to our customers.
We add value by delivering the infrastructure for calculating, managing and analysing liquidity and other related areas in collaboration with our colleagues within business and IT.
In this team you will be involved in projects of strategic importance and you'll have the possibility to play a valuable role in our value chain for delivering high quality solutions. You will have the possibility to interact with wide range of stakeholders within different business areas of the Group. As we are accountable for the end-to-end change we are involved in delivering the solutions for sourcing, calculation and reporting.
You will be involved in driving the development of data sourcing, calculation engines as well as reporting and analysis setup. Your focus will be on understanding and analysing requirements and you will turn these into development tasks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide subject matter expertise and requirements analysis
- Work with business and IT to design and deliver new sourcing, calculations, analysis and reporting solutions
- Ensuring requirements and data models are aligned to the business architecture and design principles
- Ensure quality of calculation engines
- Close contact with all the relevant areas in the organization to gather requirements
The role is based in Gdynia; Warsaw; Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
We expect that you:
- Have excellent collaboration and communication skills and can easily exchange ideas with people from both business and IT
- Have a curious mindset and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can take on unstructured assignments, identify what is important, develop appropriate action plans, take ownership and drive work forward.
Your experience and background:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or similar
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to work independently, as well as to contribute in a team
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Enjoy aligning the business necessities with the priorities of the team
- Attention to details and a strong drive to deliver
- You show flexibility, adaptability and an ability to learn quickly
- Basic skills and interest in SQL or Python is an advantage
- Excellent English language skills (written and verbal)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 07/31/2021.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.