Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Prior experience working with industry analysts and influencers in B2B enterprise software and services required
- Specific, significant experience in an industry Analyst Relations role in enterprise software a plus
- Understanding of how to build and maintain relationships with key influencers, leading industry analysts, and analyst firms
- Understanding of digital supply chain concept and competitive environment
- Prior, significant experience working with senior executives a plus
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership
- Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced and lean organization
- Passion for helping build a world-class, innovative analyst relations program and desire to own and refine key operational processes
- The Analyst Relation Manager reports to Practise Head
What duties will help you grow?
- Be a leader in working cross-functionally to drive the execution of analyst outcomes, aligning on the intra-company level
- Create, nurture, and manage positive relationships with industry analysts, industry influencers, and thought leaders, serving as a key, centralized contact point and connector
- Establish and maintain regular communication with analysts and influencers via multiple channels which you will develop to engage and educate these communities on GitLab strategy, roadmap and product updates
- Ensure all analysts and influencer advice informs all applicable business activities and that analyst/influencer/thought leader publications and/or other interactions mentioning DSSC are leveraged appropriately to help build market awareness, increase lead generation effectiveness, and simplify selling
- Plan, schedule, and manage analyst/influencer program activities such as participation in analyst research, conferences, advisory days, briefings, inquiries, and reporting
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2020?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.