Perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
- Checking invoices correctness and contacting with vendors to explain incorrect invoices.
- Responding to all queries from vendors and local finance.
- PO invoices verification (matching PO invoices with purchase orders created by buyer).
- Expense invoice verification and sending for approval to responsible person.
- Coding expense invoices.
- Booking invoices according to accounting tax regulations.
- AP accounts reconciliation.
- At least 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable Processes or Customer Services Processes
- University degree is a must
- Experience with ERP software would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of English language (min. B2 both written and verbal)
- Good knowledge of Italian language (min. B2 both written and verbal)
- Good Excel knowledge
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and clear career path
- Possible trainings with international specialists
- Convenient location
- Training & development opportunities within company
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O