Committed to diversity, innovation, and globalization.
Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients.
In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
Professional challenges, mentor’s guidance and an opportunity to learn about peculiarities of international business — these are just a few things we can offer you as part of our journey.
Area of responsibility:
- Delivers high quality, professional and proactive day to day service within agreed SLA’s and ensures they are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed
- Acts as the first point of contact for internal stakeholders in case of invoice processing queries
- Managing incoming Incidents
- Handling Invoice Discrepancies
- Purchase Requisition Validation
- Process Support and Training if required
Educational background and skills:
- Master Studies (Finance/Accounting) or experience equivalent
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Knowledge of SAP is required
- Experience in processing invoices
- Experience in SAP
- Knowledge of Danish/German/French/Swedish will be an asset
- Private medical care together with dental care
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit and multisport program
- 2 additional holiday day benefits
- Events, integrations for employees
DANISH CROWN GBS SP Z O O