Committed to diversity, innovation, and globalization.
Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients.
In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
Professional challenges, mentor’s guidance and an opportunity to learn about peculiarities of international business — these are just a few things we can offer you as part of our journey.
Area of responsibility:
- Responsible for processing of incoming invoices with initial problem identification and resolution as well as running payment proposals
- Delivers a high quality and cost-effective service by performing Accounts Payable tasks in line with the written procedures or assigned by senior staff under supervision
- Participates in meeting service levels, key measurement targets of the team
- Enters invoice data and posts invoices according to defined process
- Handles process exceptions and initiates required communication with concerned parties to obtain timely resolution
- Processes payments and handes related exceptions
- Prepares reports
- Trains junior team members
- Master's Degree in Finance and Accounting or related fields
- Very good English both spoken and written
Relevant experience and skills:
- 1,5 - 3 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting in Accounts Payable area
- Knowledge of SAP, Finance module
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of Danish/German/French/Swedish will be an asset
- Private medical care together with dental care
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit and multisport program
- 2 additional holiday days benefits
- Events, integrations for employees
DANISH CROWN GBS SP Z O O