Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we have our Business Centre that works with global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, Legal & Business Ethics, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
Are you a law graduate interested in working for an international company with a great reputation?
Do you have experience working with contracts, data privacy or business ethics? Join us as an Associate Legal Counsel and develop yourself and influence how Coloplast works with legal, data privacy and business ethics across the world.
We expect you to handle legal, data privacy and business ethics tasks, for instance: contract reviews and negotiations, handling data privacy tasks, advising Coloplast subsidiaries on legal and business ethics cases, reporting, as well as taking part in exciting, global and local legal and business ethics projects. We offer an interesting position with a lot of challenges where you will develop as a legal, data privacy and compliance professional.
Currently, we are looking for a new colleague for a temporary contract (approx. 1 year), with a possibility to be prolonged.
About the team
You will become part of Group Legal Corporate Commercial and M&A and be located in our Shared Business Center in Szczecin, Poland. The team in Szczecin consists of an ambitious team of Associate Legal Counsels and one Legal Administrator led by a Legal & Business Ethics Manager. We work both independently and participate in large global projects. We work in an international environment using English language to communicate, but also support our colleagues in other Coloplast subsidiaries.
- Master’s degree in Law
- Knowledge or interest in legal topics (i.e. contractual matters, data privacy, business ethics)
- Project management skills, ability to deliver on projects as well as on daily legal, data protection and business ethics tasks
- Good presentation skills, solid organizational skills
- Very good level of English – both spoken and written
- Another language will be an advantage (i.e. German, French, Italian, Spanish) but is not a requirement
- Experience in related area will be also an advantage
As a person, you are a fast learner used to working both independently and in teams. You collaborate well with others, understand the need to listen constructively to and respect the needs of stakeholders, while also having the courage and clout to challenge their opinions.
- Onsite and hybrid work
- Flexible working hours, Mon-Fri
- International work environment with Scandinavian culture
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
- Relocation support available when moving to Szczecin
That's not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great company events
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
Coloplast opracowuje produkty i dostarcza usługi ułatwiające życie osobom z dolegliwościami o bardzo osobistym charakterze. W Coloplast Business Centre świadczymy wsparcie z zakresu księgowości, IT, administracji zamówień, dokumentacji medycznej czy marketingu. Szukamy synergii pomiędzy tymi funkcjami dla tworzenia udoskonaleń i nowych możliwości.
Wspierając codzienną pracę Coloplast na całym świecie, czynimy łatwiejszym życie naszych pacjentów.