Currently we are looking for candidates for the role of Associate Researcher.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into the world?s largest consumer goods firm and a home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The work you do every day in GPS (Global Product Stewardship) Department provides a competitive advantage to the Company. We are providing dedicated regulatory strategy and compliance support essential at the global, regional and country level. Our industry-leading innovations in safety enable and accelerate technology development and improve our external credibility and influence.
GPS Mission: We are trusted partners in building and protecting P&G business and corporate reputation by ensuring our ingredients, products and packages are safe and perceived as safe, in regulatory compliance and delivering against our global sustainability vision.
Are you ready for the challenge?
- Engineering Degree
- Proficiency in English and Polish ? able to communicate at a business level
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to prioritize with a can-do approach
What we can offer you:
- A permanent job contract as of day 1
- Continuous learning and development
- An attractive starting salary
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
You will be responsible for:
- Administrative support in area of product registrations and notifications
- Technical responses to distributors/customers in accordance with our local Policies and Practice.
- You will collaborate with organization and external partners across entire Central Europe region.
Commitment from us:
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you?ll do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it?s not just about what you'll do, but how you?ll feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
Due to the current situation with covid-19, P&G has implemented enhanced precautionary measures to keep you and our team safe. We are conducting our recruitment process organizing on-line interviews (with both audio and video) for the time being. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Please attach your CV in English when applying.
Procter & Gamble