Begin a meaningful career right here.
Poland - Warsaw - Zabraniecka 20
Robust Information Security governance and controls, including Cyber and related Physical Security controls, are core to P&G’s future success. The cyber threats continue to evolve, and P&G is not exempt from attacks. Consumers are actively seeking relationships with brands that demonstrate the same commitment to privacy and security as they do. This has implications for our overall business model; and P&G leaders – up through our Board of Directors -- are more Information Security aware and concerned than ever before.
The Corporate Information Security vision is to PROTECT VALUE by mitigating information security risks to P&G’s competitive advantage, reputation and critical business operations.
Associate Technical Information Security Leaders (A-TISLs) will be accountable for the technical components of the physical, cyber and cultural security interventions in their Business Unit, Market, Corporate Function in partnership with the Enterprise Security Leadership Team (ESLT) , OU information Security Team and Information Security leveraging on corporate security capabilities, innovation, solutions and interventions to leverage and adopt them to protect their business enterprise scale. A-TISLs will also champion information security and privacy protection culture within the organization.
- Develop deep business expertise to identify and reduce risk.
- Execute the Information Security strategy choices in the OU through the Information Security Team.
- Grow the security awareness and maturity of your OU.
- Focus on securing our Supply Chain through Third Party Risk Management.
- Lead and drive technical expertise connection with business needs and the broader Information Security organization to address those needs.
- Interface across the organization with other teams, such as system operations, infrastructure, auditors, security personnel, etc..
- Managing and coordinating the application owners to ensure that information security systems implemented meet the requirements of the information security policies.
- Coordinating with BISLs the development and implementation of an information security training and awareness program to meet needs in their business area.
- Is accountable to engage with application managers and execute Application vetting and controls verification for applications in their business area.
We are looking for:
- Strong experience in Information Security area.
- Ability to efficiently collaborate with a team, being an excellent teammate.
- Ability to influence and normalize the conversation.
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree.
Nice to have:
- CISSP certification.
- Cloud certificates.
- CEH certification.
What A-TISLs bring to the role:
- Passion to win.
- Deep Technical Knowledge / Expertise.
- Execution Excellence and Resources.
- Passionate Leadership.
- Strategic Direction.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to the current situation with covid-19, P&G has implemented enhanced precautionary measures to keep you and our team safe. We are conducting our recruitment process organizing on-line interviews (with both audio and video) for the time being. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Please attach your CV in English when applying.
Procter & Gamble