Our Client boost your business by building dedicated development teams in Poland. The company was founded in 2009 in Warsaw. Now they operate as innovative outsourcing company.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps (Azure) professional to join our organisation and support our customer in Azure DevOps.
In this position, you will manage deployment, maintenance projects and processes. Keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base are essential.
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of Windows / Linux at user and administrator level.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud, including Azure PaaS.
- Knowledge of protocols and network infrastructure.
- Knowledge of tools and solutions for infrastructure management as code (ARM Templates / Terraform);
- Knowledge of automation solutions for CI / CD implementation processes (Azure DevOps, Jenkins).
- Knowledge of MS AzureDevOps, Active Directory.
- Knowledge of scripting languages: Powershell (Especially AzureAz AzureRM modules).
- Knowledge of software versioning systems - GIT.
- Proven trackrecord in methodically seaching for solutions.
iRekruter Sp. z o.o.