Begin a meaningful career right here.
Poland - Warsaw - Prosta 20
We are currently looking for Azure DevOps Manager to join our Data & Analytics team in Warsaw. In this role, you will be responsible for building systems and solutions leveraging various Azure components & tools. You will lead this architecture and actively code and adapt it to ensure it functions well.
- Build data & analytics solutions in Microsoft Azure – architect and design technical solutions to obtain, process, store and provide insights based on the processed data.
- Manage Agile projects using cloud and hybrid solutions.
- Either deploy or adjust already existing designs of various solutions in Microsoft Azure environment to help the business get valuable insights.
- Suggest and implement architecture improvements.
- Work on automation and optimization of internal processes in Azure.
- Influence the future of these new technologies and the ways in which P&G uses them.
- Have a possibility to work with multifunctional and multinational teams within and outside of P&G.
We are looking for:
- Practical and hands on experience in implementing projects & solutions using Microsoft Azure stack.
- Previous experience in designing solution architecture and / or leading sophisticated architecture projects.
- Previous experience or understanding of Data Models.
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree.
Nice to Have:
- Practical knowledge of CI/CD tools.
- Experience with SCRUM and DevOps methodologies.
- Hands on experience writing clean, effective code.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to the current situation with covid-19, P&G has implemented enhanced precautionary measures to keep you and our team safe. We are conducting our recruitment process organizing on-line interviews (with both audio and video) for the time being. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Please attach your CV in English when applying.
Procter & Gamble