- Developing monthly reporting packages, reviews and detective controls that support enhanced pricing and billing accuracy.
- Investigating identified variances and issues to understand the underlying cause and aftermath.
- Partner with Business Intelligence to develop a systematic control and reporting solution.
- Assist in analyzing and documenting controls processes and procedures including BI functional/technical design documents.
- Assist in documenting errors/ issues, performance measures and quality improvements for management review, archiving of evidence in cooperation with finance CRO.
- Developing meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimized respond to questions and concerns, tracking the implementation of recommendations.
Creating ad-hoc analyses and reports to support strategic and operational decision-making.
- 3 years or more experience in billing, pricing, business intelligence, data analysis in Acquiring/Merchant Services or telecommunications industry.
- Advanced Excel
- SQL and/or willingness to learn in first 3 months
- Strong analytical, mathematical background and attention to details
- Working experience with BI standards, procedures, policy
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions in the analyzed data.
- Able to work fluidly across multiple departments.
- Inquisitive; aims to improve workflows to increase efficiency.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and collaborative
- Full-time position, employment agreement,
- Hybrid working model,
- Excellent package including complex medical care, group insurance, Multisport card, language classes,
- Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work,
- Professional training, opportunity to develop a career path in organizational structures, support in career planning,
- Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong values,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment.
Elavon Financial Services
Elavon oferuje jedne z najbardziej bezpiecznych i kompleksowych usług procesowania płatności bezgotówkowych. Jesteśmy międzynarodową instytucją finansową o globalnym zasięgu, w całości należącą do amerykańskiego US Banku.