Our client is a US-based retail franchise of StoneX delivering trading solutions to the customers worldwide with global footprint accounts for over 140K retail clients and a monthly transaction volume of $501.2bn across 12.5K markets.
We want to build a space where talent can flourish and grow, while delivering extraordinary solutions. We welcome an openness to new technologies, frameworks, and tools, and a genuine drive for continued self-improvement.
Business Data Analyst will play a vital role from data mining; performing/providing guidelines to data cleaning; performing descriptive and prescriptive analysis for various business stakeholders. The successful candidate will apply the best possible combination of applied mathematics, statistics, advanced computing, visualization and data engineering to merge large data for equity, equity derivatives, commodities and fixed income F&O to generate business insight from those data sets for both technical and non-technical audiences. You must demonstrate a strong desire to develop and use technical skills and advanced computing assets to achieve real practicable results. You will develop models to effectively support Head of Business Analytics and peers to optimize the revenue and minimize cost.
Ideal candidates will have
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Quantitative Analytical role in financial industry
- Excellent knowledge and experience with FX, equity, equity derivatives, commodities and fixed income. CFA designation or working towards it will be an advantage
- Understanding of trading economics of equity, equity derivatives, commodities and fixed income
- Good understanding of CFD and Spreadbetting
- Advanced knowledge of experimentation, statistical methods and data processing
- Demonstrable domain expertise in product metric identification, improving data quality, experimentation design and execution
- Advanced Python and SQL
- Cando attitude, sense of ownership and a teamplayer approach.
- Confidently produce scientific visualization
- Great communication skills with the ability to convey complex issues to nontechnical parties.
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to produce high quality, accurate work
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in Power BI
- Experience in Agile tooling: IT project management (Jira), version control (GitHub, BitBucket) and CI/CD pipeline tools (TeamCity or equivalents)
- Background in innovation including design thinking, prototyping and have solid commercial awareness
- Experience with financial products and/or payment systems
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package including annual performance bonus opportunity
- Competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass
- Spacious and modern office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexibility and the possibility to work remotely
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Superior coworking and personal development experience
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji za pomocą przycisku