Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 812)
For our Client, an international, global company, leader in the cyber defence industry, we are currently looking for experienced candidates to undertake a role of Business Finance PM with French/Italian
Work place - Poznań (possibility of remote work)
- You will be accountable for the delivery of a project or programme with responsibilities including:
- Management of client engagements and business development opportunities.
- Production of estimates and project plans.
- Successful delivery of the project to time, quality and cost. Take appropriate cost reduction measures such as early mitigation of risk to reduce overall cost of delivery and spend of contingency.
- Preparation of work orders and project documentation (PID/PMP, status reports, change control notes and other key documentation).
- Selection and application of project delivery methods/lifecycle.
- Identification and active management of risks and issues with an impact on delivery and finances.
- Work closely with and drive delivery of your team, particularly working closely with project technical architects and development teams.
- Day to day project/delivery management of technical delivery teams including task assignment and review Recruitment, selection, allocation and performance management of your team members.
- Support new business development and contribute appropriately to proposals and/or propositions Management of scope and requests for change.
- Excellence in spoken and written English
- Very good knowledge of French (B2/C1) oraz Italian (B2/C1)
- Good understanding of finance area.
- Bespoke software development experience
- Client facing
- Strong company stable career background
- Clearly showing appetite for success
- Prince 2, APM or similar project management qualification
- Experience of Agile Development
A competitive package consisting of a base salary, bonus and generous company benefits including:
- Private medical care
- Lunch voucher
- Fresh fruits and coffee at the office
- Multi-sport card
- Social events
- Cross company free share program
- Life insurance
- Relocation package
Grafton Recruitment Sp. z o.o.