Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Business Intelligence Analyst
32 dni temu
Apex Systems provides organizations with scalable IT staffing and services solutions to address critical gaps in their current workforce and augment workforce management strategies. Complementing our staffing solutions with deliverable-based services enables us to also help organizations drive better business performance. We serve Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies in all major industries, including financial services, business services, consumer industrials, technology, healthcare, government services, and communications. With over 65 locations throughout North America and a candidate pipeline of more than 5 million, we are equipped to serve our clients wherever needed. Apex combines with parent company On Assignment to be the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in the U.S. In addition, Apex earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award and Best of Staffing Talent Award for providing superior service to their clients and job seekers.
We are looking for a result-oriented individual with a “data mind-set”. The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of latest business intelligence (BI) tools as well as methodologies used for translating business needs into viable solutions. As a part of a multi-national Lean & Automation Team, the candidate would be responsible for gathering requirements, scoping, developing and deploying BI solutions within the Cisco Managed Service (CMS) business. This includes both back-end and front-end implementations with automated ETL processes and integrations between various tools, databases and data warehouses.
The Business Intelligence (BI) Business Analyst will be responsible for scoping, design,
development and implementation of BI solutions in the Operations Lean & Automation team.
Within this role, candidate will take help the team drive impact into the organization.
- Developing new and maintaining existing set of dashboards and reports critical to Senior
- Leadership Team.
- Engaging with stakeholders to design and implement analytics solutions that drive
- innovation and quick, effective decision making.
- Leading definition, communication and governance of the data modelling standards.
- Enabling cross-database and cross-tool data integrity by deploying ETL solutions and
- defining data consumption models.
- Managing the back-end architecture, and enabling new data ingest models.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and challenges within the BI toolkit, web environment,
- or data lake/warehouse environment.
- Automating processes and tools and constantly looking for opportunities to re-design
- existing ones to optimize results and use of resources.
- Gathering, validating, analysing and interpreting business requirements from key
- stakeholders. Ability to prioritize these requirements, allowing team to be most
- productive using Agile methodologies.
- Documenting requirements by creating use cases, functional and requirement
- specifications documents and visual prototypes of proposed solutions.
- BA/BS degree with a concentration in Information Systems or Computer Science, and 2+
- years related experience in technical or business operations, business intelligence, or data
- 1+ years of Tableau development experience. Experience implementation of Tableau
- environments, including the ability to build custom & ad-hoc reports, ability to build
- executive dashboards and reports using Tableau. Expert level capability in Tableau
- calculations and applying complex, compound calculations to large, complex data sets
- Experience with building multiple source-based dashboards, leveraging industry-wide BI
- tools like Tableau (preferable), Power BI or QlikView.
- Integration experience of Tableau with Hadoop datalake and/or databases
- Experience with developing and maintaining data lake/warehouse solutions like Hadoop
- (preferable), Splunk and/or SQL-like environment.
- Strong understanding of data visualization concepts and best practices
- Experience with gathering, scoping and documenting business requirements.
- Basic command of one or more programming language, preferably Python, a plus.
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus
- Experience with Database Integration a plus: MySQL, HnDFS, Oracle. Strong
- Experience with MS SQL Server, MySQL is required. Experience Oracle, and other
- relational databases
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail, documenting business and technical requirement based on user
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to be a team player in large projects
- Strong communication skills and ability to present ideas, status, and concepts to team and
- A high sense of ownership and stakeholder management skills