Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Business Process Automatition Senior Analyst
22 dni temu
• Awareness of Automation and RPA technology
• Awareness of RPA architecture and infrastructure would be an asset
• Experience in Continuous Improvement / projects delivery
• Good self-organization skills and ability to work autonomously
• Ability to build and maintain good client relationship
• Agile/SCRUM methodology awareness
• Business Process reengineering / transformation approach & practice
Automation Factory is looking for a Business Process Automation Senior Analyst to join the fast-growing team of experts working on advanced robotics and cognitive process automation. Main responsibilities for this role are:
• In charge of identifying Automation\\RPA opportunities, risks and impacts
• Performs current state process analysis and documentation (business requirements collection)
• Future state process design and solution modeling
• Close cooperation with Automation /RPA developers
• Defines test scenarios
• Ensure that project goals are met according to agreed schedule
Automation Factory as part of the BTS Technology Transformation, along with Software Factory deliver one unique team to provide our Clients with expertise and resources to respond to market demand on robotics, automations and software. The projects delivered by us are dedicated to Clients from all key business sectors.
If you are open to learn new things, work with people with positive attitude creating friendly atmosphere and you are eager to accelerate your personal development in interesting and challenging environment, you should apply. It is a unique opportunity to work with internal and external clients in different locations globally
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.