Responsible for all aspects of supplier management and operational procurement activities for direct materials, ensuring supplier performance to key operational metrics. Monitor supplier risk / capacity and maintain accountability for
supplier execution securing 100% BOM part delivery completion to support project On-Time manufacture.
- Responsible of monitoring supplier order delivery responses, promise date acknowledgements, expedites, and any schedule adjustments, all with communication to and with suppliers.
- Responsible for supplier on time delivery metrics including communicating and engaging corrective action plans with special focus on critical commodities
- Establish relationships with Engineering, Operations, Marketing and Quality.
- Being first point of contact at Rockwell with special focus on critical commodities to establish proper communication level with suppliers to secure supplier awareness level of Rockwell Automation requirements and needs.
- Participate in and support the coordinated purchase agreement programs with the Rockwell Strategic Sourcing organization.
- Participate in localization initiatives identifying and implementing regional alternate sources of supply with agreement with Strategic Sourcing taking a lead on specific project where assigned.
- Conducts tasks in accordance with applicable health, safety, quality, and environmental regulations (state/federal laws, ISO9001, ISO14000, etc.) as well as Rockwell Automation policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering or equivalent Experience
- Minimum 2 years of supply chain/procurement related experience
- SAP environment experience
- Knowledge of English at least B2
- Good analytical and negotiation skills
- Proficient in dealing with language and cultural barriers
- Knowledge in data architecture and management applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Life insurance
- Private health care
- Allowance on MyBenefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Christmas and holiday bonuses
- Language courses
- Professional development
- Home Office
- International work environment
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
Rockwell Automation Sp. z o.o.
Rockwell Automation, wiodący na rynku światowym dostawca rozwiązań w zakresie informatyzacji i automatyzacji zakładów przemysłowych.