- Proven experience in finance transformation (at least 3 years) and very strong end to end process knowledge within finance with very good understanding of GBS/SSC/BPO
- Experience in process design and documentation preparation
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation mindset and experience
- Very good communication and presentation skills, experience in client facing activities (i.e. workshops, presentations, trainings, project work)
- Ready for project type of work, with frequent Client interactions
- Knowledge and experience in at least one of the ERPs: S4H, SAP ECC or Oracle
- Very good understanding of finance technologies (ERP, SaaS Platforms, RPA, Intelligent Automation solutions)
- Demonstrate proactiveness and self-reliant approach to work with a limited supervision
- Fluent spoken and written English
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Transition and other type of project work experience with exposure to Client
- Implementation experience of ERP tools or non-ERP process supporting management tools
- Experience in process mapping in Visio, Business Optix, Aris (or similar) including BPMN notation awareness
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation (FPIA) Consulting Team, you will help guide our Clients towards large-scale business transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation.
As a Business Transformation Consultant you will have a chance to:
- Participate in the process and technology transformation projects within Finance, (target operating model design, process design, process and technology maturity assessment, benchmarking, GBS / SSC set up, automation potential assessment, ERP/Platform solutions implementation, RPA implementation, transition, training delivery, change management) supporting Transformation Senior Consultants and Transformation Managers in successful development of agreed project deliverables for internal as well as for external Clients
- Prepare and own certain project deliverables related to documentation of identified process challenges, potential improvements and benefits, business requirement documents, solution documents, technical designs, benchmarking report out
- Utilize your process and technology expertise to analyze Client processes and provide improvement recommendations to steer clients in their transformation journey
- Under close supervision and guidance of project manager - make convincing presentations and put own ideas forward to Client, support facilitation of meetings, as well as lead part of the meetings.
- Learn the consulting techniques related to problem solving, design thinking, selling, and delivery of convincing presentation of your ideas
- Keep abreast of technology technological developments, their strengths and weaknesses and suggest technology related improvements within the given area of expertise
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT training and development platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program.
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.