Would you like to explore data analytics area in a diverse team spanning multiple countries working in processes with a good pulse? We are now looking for a Capital & Risk Analyst in Group Finance to be responsible for analysis and delivery of monthly and quarterly reporting, as well as continuous improvement projects. You will also be a part of the development of new solutions for upcoming regulations and reporting updates.
At Nordea, we are committed to being a partner that our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So, bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you will be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
We offer working with talented international teams, concentrated on delivery high quality data with lively collaborative atmosphere.
You will join Regulatory Reporting team where we are responsible for analyzing and delivering reports to supervisory authorities in capital, financial and tax areas. Our job is to ensure that Nordea is a compliant and trusted bank through providing accurate and timely reports to internal and external stakeholders.
As the Assistant Capital & Risk Analyst you will play a valuable role in reporting to NCA’s (National Competent Authority), Board of Directors and other stakeholders. This is an opportunity for you to join a fast-paced and dynamic field of critical importance in the international finance industry, as well as the opportunity to work with passionate and collaborative colleagues at Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Performing value-adding analysis of data and deliveries to internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting business decision making
- Driving continuous improvements in your processes and in the unit
- Ensure adequate risk controls within your process and continuous development of these controls
- Regulatory reporting to NCA’s, Board of Directors and other stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Participating in different types of development projects to enable reporting solutions even better
- Collaborating within other teams across Nordea to deliver the best quality of data and service to our Customers
The role is based in Łódź.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have an analytical and strong problem-solving mind-set
- Enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table
- Are capable to efficiently prioritize tasks and work under time pressure
- Are fast adapting to changes
- Pay attention to details, getting things right. You have ability to work alone, but also to cooperate with team members. Moreover, you are committed and self-disciplined
Your experience and background:
- An academic degree/ bachelor in finance, mathematics, statistics, engineering or similar
- 2-3 years’ relevant work experience either in business or IT
- Fluency in English is required
- Strong Excel Skills and motivation to learn VBA, SAS and SQL
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to work well within a team, as well as with other teams across the bank
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 22/05/2021.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.