At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world. As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
The Administrator's responsibilities include a back-office operations such as:
- Checking information received from insurers against the information held on the system records
- Performing calculations using information available in the system
- Performing tasks such as: analyse booking differences, analyse brokerage and commission differences, clarification of premium amounts, reconciliation, administration of policy documentation, insurance confirmation, preparation of annual reports
- Updating/renewing policy plans in the system
- Working closely with the local teams to ensure that all work is carried out in a timely manner
- Cooperating closely with team coordinator as well as the team and making sure all service level agreements are met
- Suggesting and implementing changes to tools and documentations needed to support effective service delivery
- English and French – at least on a B2 level
- Experience in AP/ AR/ finance area
- Good Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyze data and check its accuracy
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills with client focus
- Able to prioritize tasks according to volumes
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
Aon Sp z o.o.
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności.
„Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość jest dla nas nadrzędna na co dzień.