Aon is one of the largest providers of retirement and investment firms in the world. More than 5,000 colleagues provide advice and solutions for more than 11,000 clients and manage more than $100 billion in assets globally. We're a recognized global leader in every aspect of plan management, and we develop and maintain leading-edge investment programs, help reduce plan costs, and help maximize participant outcomes.
In Krakow our teams administer pension schemes for clients in the UK. We help people enrol in pension schemes, keep track of the value of their accumulated capital and administer their investment choices and personal data throughout their lifetime.
The Coordinator is responsible for supporting operational service delivery to Clients through Operations teams by:
- Being a key contact for Operations teams and Clients with regards to general/overall knowledge on client contracts including work scope, service level agreements (SLAs), service failure penalties / success bonuses, etc.
- Owning and managing the relationship and expectations between Operations teams and key stakeholders, these include the Client, Client Managers, Third Party Providers and other Internal Aon Parties.
- Monitoring and coordinating current operations per client, ensuring SLAs and client projects are delivered to required standards of quality and timeliness.
- Ensuring all client generated Escalations, Complaints and Corrective Actions are owned and proactively managed to closure within agreed deadlines.
- Attending client meetings to report on and discuss contracted services and to discuss changes.
- Improving client knowledge, awareness and best practice across teams, ensuring colleagues have the appropriate level of knowledge to deliver exceptional service.
- Identifying any service delivery risks for each client, ensuring mitigating actions are implemented, as appropriate.
- Cooperation with Team Managers to help with team capacity analysis and resource planning.
- Managing client projects, release cycles, CRs (including CR estimates) and follows up with lessons learnt analysis and implementation.
- Support IAT and UAT and CR process.
- Coordinate improvements for the client and drive a culture of continuous improvement across teams.
- Ensuring any tasks that are beyond the standard contracted services to clients are confronted with standardization approach and highlighted to the Client Manager.
- Being a Role Model for colleagues by giving constructive feedback and coaching to support the development of others.
- Keeping knowledge and expertise up to date, especially all regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Key Stakeholder and Client Management experience at a management level is required.
- You are likely to have a degree and a relevant Professional Qualification (eg PMI), with up to date CPD.
- Proven track record in delivering results to an external client base through the effective management of large teams is required.
- Experience of engaging and motivating colleagues
- Professionalism and integrity to build long term trust.
- High level of self- motivation and proactivity.
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills to anticipate future needs/issues, including leading on identifying solutions and making recommendations.
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize and execute tasks in high pressure environment. Including, the ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines using analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- A strong communicator, confident to express your own views and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills that build long term relationships and trust.
- An ability to positively influence the behaviours and decisions of others.
- Good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word and, MS Office.
- Spotless record and strong work ethos
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
You may know Aon through our association with Manchester United. You may have seen us in the news. You may not know that we’re one of the world’s most successful professional services companies, helping the biggest names in business plan for every eventuality. From economic upheaval to political crises to natural disasters and plenty more besides, the world is full of surprises. Our job is to help our clients prepare for and manage those risks, through pensions; general insurance; insurance; reinsurance and risk management; investment consulting; health & benefits broking and consulting; captive solutions or human capital consulting.
- StepPhone Conversation
- StepOnline Test
- StepFace-to-face Interview