Begin a meaningful career right here.
Poland - Warsaw - Prosta 20
As Cloud Capability Engineer and Project Manager, you will work together with DevOps, Central Cloud and Security teams and using strong technical and interpersonal skills to transform the newest technologies into secure, performant, reliable, cost efficient, flexible and scalable business capabilities that will support key P&G business cases in automatic, PaaS way!
- Recommend new or improve existing Platform Technical Capabilities and onboarding various application teams to use them - via staying on top of Cloud industry trends, CSP offerings, as well as standards, recommendations and tools from central P&G architecture, network, security, integration and other teams.
- Develop automation scripts (e.g. PowerShell, Azure Automation) to optimize cost, capacity and performance, drive compliance, or to understand Platform health.
- Drive Capability Roadmap, prepare capability board meetings, contribute to capability portfolio decisions, prepare communication and lead Project Agile Management for few separate capabilities (products) owned by the team - both lead project planning and regular agile sprint meetings, and for some of those als define, own and execute part of tasks and user stories.
We are looking for:
Knowledge and demonstrable experience in most of the following areas:
- MS Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services,
- Agile Project Management methodology, DevOps (Azure DevOps) tool,
- Ability to quickly penetrate technology areas, ask appropriate and relevant technical questions and work "on the system", not only "within the system",
- Infrastructure and Platform components (network, load balancers, Windows & Linux VMs, databases),
- Various Cloud Security domains, Cloud Native Tools, Microservices, Observability,
- DevOps tools and processes,
- PowerShell and / or shell (bash) scripting,
- Understanding strengths and weaknesses of Azure PaaS services (experience in big / complex deployments),
- ITIL foundations knowledge; or IT operations background,
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Apache Airflow,
- Basic Vendor Management Skills and experience working with external companies,
- Docker, Kubernetes (Azure Kubernetes Service preferred).
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
- Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to the current situation with covid-19, P&G has implemented enhanced precautionary measures to keep you and our team safe. We are conducting our recruitment process organizing on-line interviews (with both audio and video) for the time being. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Please attach your CV in English when applying.
Procter & Gamble