CORE Services operates on the market since 2010, we provide services to the largest institutions from the banking and financial sector, automotive, media industry, IT companies as well as dynamically developing software houses.
Currently, for our client we are looking for:
This role is accountable for the performance of the migration team, managing workload from intake,
execution as well as quality review.
The migration will be a project with many moving parts and the role will be responsible for
orchestrating the delivery of the team to meet the project timelines, provide stability, predictability,
and priority for the team as well as resolve blockers for team and project success.
- Assure delivery excellence - on time, as expected, well documented etc.
- Provide a level of technical and process assistance to improve delivery.
- Provide performance reporting.
- 8-10 years of IT work experience, with at least 5 years of service and delivery management.
- Experience in global and complex environments.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science / information technology or equivalent experience.
- You must be a strong leader who can manage with or without power of position.
- Experience with GxP.
- Ability to facilitate effective meetings, actively listen, present and explain.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (C1/C2).
- Training/certification in ITIL, Agile, Project Management.
- Long-term cooperation.
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills).
- Employment based on a B2B contract.
- Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card.•
- Dedicated administrative consultant.
Core Services Sp. z o.o.
CORE Services działa na rynku od 2010 roku, a z naszych usług korzystają zarówno największe instytucje z sektora bankowo-finansowego w Polsce, globalne i lokalne firmy IT jak również młode i dynamicznie rozwijające się software house’y.