Reference number: IT 00002031
We are looking for creative mindset with strong motivation to inspire change across organization and constantly challenge status quo. If you want to join a team of women and men IT professionals who apply their skills to bring ground-breaking, technology-based capabilities and business models to life, this role is for you. This opportunity will let you use and grow both your IT and business skills. Are you ready for a new challenge? We certainly are.
Whether your role is to build a solution, craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, cyber-protect our critical information systems and assets, or implement a project with a strategic supplier in our state of the art Shared Services organization, your real passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded. We deliver IT to help P&G reach and succeed with consumers all over the world with products that improve their lives. We do technology innovation to build advantage for our company.
The CMS Product Manager position within P&G Digital Marketing IT organization is responsible for delivery of cross-channel content management & personalization capabilities to support 1000+ websites & applications. The role involves identification of proper tools, definition and optimization of integration patterns across channels & various front-end technology stacks, as well as ongoing evolution of selected technologies used to support the business need. The position requires a proven background in headless CMS solutions & concepts, hands-on experience in implementation of various content personalization technologies (both browser & server side) and practical experience of delivering content as a service.
- Support a portfolio of Content Management solutions
- Define, craft and implement content authoring process & workflows
- Integrate Content Management services with solutions focused on Digital Asset Management solutions
- Implement re-usable content themes & schemas
- Lead ongoing personalization & content management tools evaluation
- Implement proof of concepts of new capabilities
- Collaborate with architecture team to make right technology choices & perform feasibility evaluation
- Define & own solution design & integration patterns
- Lead external development team to implement the design
- Provide expert advice to front-end teams on which tools will best meet their needs, how to integrate them & how to overcome implementation challenges
Apply if you have:
- At least 4 years of experience in IT, among which at least 2 years of hands-on implementation of:
- Various Content Management Systems
- Headless solutions (Contentful experience is nice-to-have)
- Content Personalization capabilities (both browser & server-side)
- Deep knowledge in content authoring practices & related workflow management
- Experience in integration with CDN solutions
- Experience in creating & integrating RESTful APIs
- Experience with RSDM & NoSQL databases
- Up to date with technology trends and possess ability to correlate them with business needs
- At least Bachelors Degree
- Fluent in English (spoken & written)
- Valid EU work permit required
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Mentoring programs & trainings
Commitment from us
P&Gs Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. Youll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, youll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And its not just about what youll do, but how youll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, were the worlds largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. Weve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open, transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
Any questions left?
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Procter & Gamble