he Configuration Analyst is responsible for building and configuration the benefits schemes for clients using internal/external configurable platforms, against business requirements.
Is it for you?
- You like analyzing data and identifying what’s right and wrong
- You enjoy working out for rules and solutions to make calculations correct
- You like setting up tools and testing whether solutions work properly
If yes, then read on.
- Configuring the flexible benefit platform, workflow and content management systems,
- Resolve issues and risks, taking ownership of assigned mitigating actions,
- Taking ownerships of actions and defects from user acceptance testing and implementing solutions,
- Supporting system releases in the form of test support,
- Escalating identified risks and proposing recommendations for mitigation.
- Good English – B2+ because you’ll be working with colleagues in the UK and India
- Strong excel skills and ability to think logically
- Persistence in solving problems
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- SQL, HTML, CSS – nice to have
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.
You may know Aon through our association with Manchester United. You may have seen us in the news. You may not know that we’re one of the world’s most successful professional services companies, helping the biggest names in business plan for every eventuality. From economic upheaval to political crises to natural disasters and plenty more besides, the world is full of surprises. Our job is to help our clients prepare for and manage those risks, through pensions; general insurance; insurance; reinsurance and risk management; investment consulting; health & benefits broking and consulting; captive solutions or human capital consulting.
- StepPhone Conversation
- StepOnline Test
- StepFace-to-face Interview