Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR, IT, Legal support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
About the department
Contracts Coordinator is a part of our B2B Sales Support department in CPBC, Szczecin, but also is a part of Contracts team located in USA, Florida. Our B2B Sales Support teams are responsible for close contact with significant B2B Healthcare Customers such as hospitals, private clinics, medical institutions, pharmacies, distributors, and sales representatives. We stay close to the Customers because as the department we are mainly responsible for processing their orders, requests and other data and entering them into our systems.
About the job
The Contracts Coordinator is responsible for handling requests for new customer contracts and making changes to existing contracts within Coloplast and external customer’s systems. This position will develop and maintain standardized reports and customer templates. But also can make an impact by establishing best practices and processes within the Contracts team.
- Receiving and processing Customers’ requests regarding their sales contracts (new contracts creation or changes to existing contracts)
- Verifying upcoming requests according to procedures, checking if requests meet our procedures
- Communicating the status of requests to Sales Representatives and distribution partners
- Uploading data into our database system, quality check, tracking the contracts reporting
- Developing and managing customer relationships by demonstrating strong customer service and communication skills via phone and email throughout the Coloplast Contract process
- Responsible for a high level of data administration into the Contracts Access Database
- Daily communication to external business partners, incl. distributors and Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO)
- Approving access to GPO pricing based on analysis of sales potential, past purchase history etc.
- Ensuring appropriate approval documentation and system implementation of contract extensions
- Completing standardized reporting requests of active and expiring contracts and sharing it with internal partners
- Collaborating with the Contracts Analysts (US Team) on the development, implementation, and maintenance of new and existing customer contracts
- English skills – very good level (min. B2) is a must-have
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Word as some reporting is involved
- Proficient in data administration, documentation, and record retention
- Experience in customer service and/or in business environment will be an advantage
- Experience in working with any software/data system like ERP or CRM – will be an asset
- High energy level, ability to work independently and ability to multi-task
- High attention to details
- Able to work with digital documentation, different systems, data, internal and external customers and stakeholders
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start• Hybrid work possibilities (some office and home work is possible)
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
That's not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great company events
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
Coloplast opracowuje produkty i dostarcza usługi ułatwiające życie osobom z dolegliwościami o bardzo osobistym charakterze. W Coloplast Business Centre świadczymy wsparcie z zakresu księgowości, IT, administracji zamówień, dokumentacji medycznej czy marketingu. Szukamy synergii pomiędzy tymi funkcjami dla tworzenia udoskonaleń i nowych możliwości.
Wspierając codzienną pracę Coloplast na całym świecie, czynimy łatwiejszym życie naszych pacjentów.