Avid delivers the most open and efficient media platform, connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution, and consumption. Avid’s preeminent customer community uses Avid’s comprehensive tools and workflow solutions to create, distribute and monetize the most watched, loved and listened to media in the world—from prestigious and award-winning feature films to popular television shows, news programs and televised sporting events, and celebrated music recordings and live concerts. With the most flexible deployment and pricing options, Avid’s industry-leading solutions include Media Composer®, Pro Tools®, Avid NEXIS®, MediaCentral®, iNEWS®, AirSpeed®, Sibelius®, Avid VENUE™, Avid FastServe®, Maestro™, and PlayMaker™.
Our digital audio and video solutions continue to revolutionize the art of creative storytelling, and have earned us hundreds of awards, including two Oscar® statuettes, a Grammy®, and 16 Emmys®. For more information about Avid solutions and services, visit www.avid.com, connect with Avid on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, or subscribe to Avid Blogs.
Part of a globally distributed team for end-users to receive expert support and maintenance for the user’s desktop computing, printing and telecommunications environment. Activities include installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all PC hardware, software, and peripheral equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, by remote desktop or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion while adhering to established SLAs, and provide end-user assistance when and where required. Finally, this person will be required to participate as a single or team contributor on projects assigned by management.
- Providing support to our customers from all around the world in the areas of: licensing, products registration (predominantly for Avid audio products), account administration and online store.
- Dealing with customers across all audio market segments, from creative enthusiast to professional broadcast.
- Managing support cases through web-based submissions and via phone for emergency level issues.
- Are fluent in English and very good in French, Spanish or German.
- Have experience in customer care.
- Are comfortable interacting with customers everyday via phone and e-mail.
- Are willing to cooperate not only with your local team but also with colleagues from all around the world.
- Are a keen problem solver, with a can-do attitude.
- Have an ability to stay focused and to systematically boil down complex issues in order to identify the underlying cause; are detail oriented.
- Are willing to learn constantly, seek and give advice, share knowledge with others.
- Are not afraid of making mistakes but careful to not repeat them.
- Are a self-starter who is comfortable with taking the initiative.
- Are searching for solutions actively and taking ownership of tasks.
- Have good time management skills (you will not be taking hundreds of calls a day but you will make sure that calls and web cases are responded in a timely manner).
- Are the kind of person who is always up for the challenge but are aware that you don’t always have to know the right answer.
- Are willing to learn about Avid products and new technologies in audio, music, film and broadcast industry, increase your soft-skills every day, become a customer care star.
- Experience and passion for high-standard customer care.
- Fluent in English and very good (at least B2+) in a second language: French, Spanish or German (written and oral).
- Solid fundamental computer skills.
- Willingness to learn every day and take ownership of self development.
- Ability to work in a team
- We are a high-standard customer care team that focuses on delighting our customers and innovating the way we help them every day. We provide support for our own products.
- You will be joining an amazing, international team of talented, friendly and helpful people, who are passionate about their jobs, inspiring one another and who will be helping you grow every day.
- You will be working for a highly dynamic and innovative media industry.
- We have a great working atmosphere, yet we are constantly striving to build an even stronger culture of trust and collaboration.
- We will give you on-the-job training and guidance needed to onboard effectively.
- You will be learning new skills and broaden your expertise; we will help you to develop and to embrace possibilities to grow within the company.
- We care for work-life balance of our employees.
- We have private health insurance, we care for your sports activities, there is coffee and tea in every kitchen, we provide you with fresh fruit twice a week (among some other perks that make our daily life at work sweeter); free parking space, no dress code.
- Comfortable office space, with quiet and peaceful surroundings.
- Fixed salary and variable annual bonus.
- Working hours: 8-16 / 9-17, Monday to Friday.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji za pomocą przycisku APLIKUJ TERAZ.
”I hereby voluntarily give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed, also in the future, for the purposes of the recruitment process and in case of being employed by AVID TECHNOLOGY POLAND sp. z o.o., Bulwar M. Beniowskiego 5a in Szczecin under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. The consent covers data transfer for the purposes given above to corporate related companies in the EU and the USA, including AVID TECHNOLOGY, Inc. Burlington, MA 65-75 Network Drive Burlington, MA 01803 USA. I reserve the possibility to access the content of my personal data and correct it.”
I hereby give free consent for my personal data to be processed by AVID TECHNOLOGY POLAND sp. z o.o., Bulwar M. Beniowskiego 5a in Szczecin (Personal Data Controller) during the employment relationship and in the future after its termination. The purposes for processing personal data are to carry out the employment relationship, to plan and manage human resources, to support career development. The consent covers data transfer for the purposes given above to corporate related companies in the EU and the USA available at the internet address http://www.avid.com/about-avid, including AVID TECHNOLOGY, Inc. Burlington, MA 65-75 Network Drive Burlington, MA 01803 USA.
I am aware that I have right to:
access to and rectification of personal data
request to erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data
object to process my data for reasons related to my particular situation or in any case of processing my data for purposes of direct marketing not
being the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing of data
being informed on the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data, if any data portability
lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority