About the job
Together with your colleagues in the Customer Service, you will work with day-to-day order management, dispute and query handling, reporting and proactive communication with our customers. You will work closely with the rest of the team to ensure high quality customer service. You will take responsibility to deliver on our targets and KPIs. If you’re a positive, open minded, highly establish and proactive person with good communication and analytical skills, you could be just right for this role!
We are seeking dedicated individuals who have a track record of working in a dynamic environment, collaborating with others and who are career driven to work in a non-standard working hours. All trainings will be provided.
Depending on your availability, open schedules include Monday-Friday 12:00 PM- 8:00 PM and Weekends (morning or afternoon shifts). Revolving evenings and weekends availability is needed due to business requirements.
- Working with order handling
- Registering, tracking and resolving disputes and queries from customers over the phone and in writing
- Communicating with colleagues from other areas in the organization, such as local customer service teams, production, warehouse, and transport planning
- Reporting to relevant Business units
- Working with customer master data
- Participating in improvement initiatives and projects
- Maintaining effective and efficient communication with internal and external customers
- Taking part in documentation review based on established guidelines and standards
To be successful in this role you are characterized by:
- An entrepreneurial mindset that is attracted to join a brand new team
- Strong communication and service skills
- English (need) - Danish (nice to have)
- An ability and will to work with colleagues in a ONE team spirit
- Thriving in a support center with high activity
- Detail orientation & structure
- Proactive-predictive actions
- High commitment to deliver and work to improve existing services
- A flair for IT/systems
- A customer centric & solution-oriented approach
- Digital proficiency and curiosity
- Knowledge and understanding of Arla systems like SAP and CSM (nice to have but trainings will be provided)
- Full-time or Part-time availability
- Open to work on Afternoons/Weekends
Global Shared Services is truly a global setup. As such, you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with business areas across cultures and borders. You can bring your knowledge and understanding into the mix to break new ground with Customer Service in Global Shared Services.
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Trainings with experts & professional induction & development programs
- Financial support of your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc.)
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Flexible working time and home office work possibility depending on business needs
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
- Fully paid 30 min. break
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
Arla Global Shared Services
Moooo. We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year.
That being said…
At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment.
- Stage Screening applications
- Stage First interview – phone screening
- Stage Second interview and assessment
- Stage Employment
- Stage Rejection