Celebrating its 80th year as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2018. Learn more at www.kennametal.com.
(16:00 – 24:00 Monday - Friday)
An excellent opportunity has become available to join Kennametal as a Customer Service Representative.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a broad variety of administrative and support related tasks that cover the entry and consequent management of customer orders in a timely and accurate manner. The ability to communicate in English C1 combined with a positive attitude and willingness to learn are more important than prior work experiences.
- Perform CSR related tasks to support Kennametal customers in the USA and Canada
- Work in partnership with Customer Service Team in the USA
- Use SAP, CRM, MS Office, Esker
- Work under the USA schedule
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Typical Education and Work Experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Customer support attitude or previous experience in a customer facing environment are a plus
What we offer
- Benefits (Multisport, Lunch Pass, Sodexo Flexi, Medicover, language courses, more)
- Stability and solid work environment
- Great atmosphere and even greater Team
Kennametal jest światowym liderem w dostarczaniu rozwiązań z zakresu narzędzi specjalistycznych wysokiej jakości, w tym narzędzi do obróbki skrawaniem, narzędzi tokarskich, frezarskich, wiertarskich. Naszym Klientom oferujemy szeroką gamę produktów, a także wsparcie techniczne.