Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Customer Service Specialist with German
International Paper Global Services Center
130 dni temu
What if you were given the opportunity to make a difference?
It`s time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities! This is your opportunity to be a part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history while creating future success.
We are an established and expanding Global Business Services Center in Krakow. Thanks to our engaged employees and operational excellence we provide advanced services in the areas of Finance, IT, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain and Global Customer Service.
You have the opportunity to contribute your unique talents as you develop a rewarding career and learn from experts in our diverse and international work environment.
European Customer Service Center's mission is to deliver exceptional customer service to our European customers. You will be the connection between our customers and internal departments. You will be our customers' ambassador and your mutual relationship will be critical to the company's commercial success.
- Our environment is multinational and dynamic and there are many interesting challenges waiting for you. We are proud of our upbeat, dedicated and professional employees
- We have a very effective on-boarding process that will help you settle in and feel comfortable with the job and the customers. We will teach you about papermaking, our business processes, as well as how to manage orders in our internal system
- We will show you how we build and manage relationships with our customers, so that you can learn and develop your interpersonal and intercultural communication skills
- You can expect from us that we will provide you with opportunities for development such as soft skills and technical training, internal job shadowing program and language classes. You might have a chance to be involved in a business project or process improvement
- You will cooperate in different languages with European customers via phone and email on a daily basis. It's important to us that team members cooperate and support each other, providing back-up as necessary
- You will be responsible for our long-standing business customers in Europe. You will answer their questions, manage their purchase orders and make sure they are satisfied with our service. The relationship we have with our customers is crucial and you will have an influence on what it is like
- You will cooperate with internal departments of International Paper and you will get to know logistics processes such as demand, production, and planning transportation. You will also learn about pricing, sales and marketing-related processes to successfully manage your customer accounts
- Have an opportunity to use your analytical skills in performing different tasks
- Action and detail oriented
- Eager to work in a team environment
- Open, and who learn quickly
- Happy to make their own decisions and take responsibility for their actions
- Able to multitask and process high volume of data accurately and efficiently
- Good at analytics
- Fluent in spoken and written German
- You have good command of English and Polish
- Good at organizing
If you are excited about this role, please send us your application with a statement below.
I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended.