TeamQuest is a Polish, fast growing Company, more than 10 years dealing with complex human resources services, especially in the recruitment of IT specialists.
Our client is a global leader in the media sector, serving passionate fans around the world with content that inspires, informs and entertains. They delivers over 8,000 hours of original programming each year across deeply loved content genres. The world is changing all around us. To continue to grow as a business over the next years we must look ahead, understand the changing trends and be prepared for that what’s to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today. Join us to be part of the adventure. Client inspires people to be the best they can. Currently in Poland we are looking for passionate people with various backgrounds to join our team in the fields of FP&A Centre of Excellence, Global Business Services, HR Services and Media Business.
Data Security Engineer
Ref. number: 48340#21050003
- Build and maintain complex technical infrastructure that supports a secure platform that protects our data at rest and in transit.
- Work closely with Enterprise and Direct-to-Consumer developers and business owners to identify data sets, strong analytical skills related to working with structured and unstructured data sets.
- Provide technical guidance on industry tools and best practices in the field of data security.
- Monitor and maintain security tools that instrument security policies and capabilities.
- Partner with compliance specialists to ensure the technical implementation of regulatory frameworks from a technical perspective using proven industry methods and tools.
- Provide technical leadership in the field of data security and compliance, specifically the ability to determine the least business impactful way of implementing security tools and features
- Collaborate with our corporate functions including Internal Audit, Legal and Compliance, Privacy, and Sourcing to ensure that Client's maintains a strong cybersecurity posture.
- 4+ years of previous technical experience, specifically security architecture experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, specifically the ability to communicate within the context of the intended audience, whether that be senior executives or highly technical engineering resources.
- Proven experience collecting and disseminating customer and engineering requirements and architecting them into robust security solutions.
- Proven experience architecting and configuring database security technology (SQL, Oracle, Imperva)
- Proven experience architecting and configuring operating systems and the security concepts involved
- Proven experience architecting and implementing encryption implementation concepts (at rest, application level, in transit)
- Proven experience architecting and configuring authentication and authorization concepts (RBAC, IAM)
- Proven experience analysing and remediating security topics such as the OWASP top 10.
- Deep technical understanding of network and compute architectures and, specifically the security aspects thereof.
- High degree of familiarity with all regulatory compliance frameworks
- Security certifications are a plus. (CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS, Security+, etc.)
- Proven experience with SIEM & logging tools (Splunk, Kibana, Qradar) and the ability to extract actionable intelligence from large volume aggregated log storage
- Employment based on employment contract
- Opportunities for professional development for expert positions
- Experience in an international company