Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experienced in financial/controlling/accounting/commercial roles (4-6 years)
- University degree with specialization in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related majors
- Understanding of general financial aspects like Cash Flow, P&L, Balance Sheet components etc.; strong business acumen and comfortable working with numbers
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel
- Very good writing and communication skills in English
- Must be able and willing to work with Sales teams; ability to work in virtual, cross-functional, multi-dimensional teams; team player with flexible attitude and the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to travel internationally (But limited travel involved – up to 20%) in the post-covid world
What duties will help you grow?
- Working with the bid team in creating profitable proposals in line with GBL/Group targets and that do not put Capgemini at a disproportionate level of risk;
- Reading the contract and making sure all risks with financial implications are highlighted to internal reviewers, working closely with Sales, Legal, Delivery, HR and other members of the bid team as appropriate to mitigate potential risks and find best solutions for arising issues;
- Preparing P&L and Cash Flow views for the deal. Understanding and explaining financial aspects of a deal to internal audience;
- Participating in deal review process and presenting the deal financials with the purpose to get financial approval for the deal; filling out Client’s pricing templates in line with what management has approved;
- Supporting the handover from bid team to delivery after contract signature
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.