Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre, we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition, you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
About the department
Our team is in Coloplast Business Center in Szczecin, but we cooperate on a daily basis with teams at the headquarter in Humlebaek, Denmark, as well as in the subsidiaries. When joining Coloplast, you will enter a truly global company that offers great opportunities and challenges. Digital Consumer Solutions team is responsible for building the base for the digital solutions and launching them in the markets, so you will be joining an ambitious and energetic team.
About the job
As a Digital Product Specialist, you will join fully scaled agile set-up with a 10-week cadence, where together with Product Owner and Process Manager you will be working on enabling and localizing mobile app initiative.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Enabling a copy of the app in the local language
- Supporting, and later - coordinating - app launch in the market, including coordination between local responsibilities and business stakeholders
- Supporting Product Owner (PO) in testing and documenting new features, and setting them up in the local versions of the app.
- Supporting with new app version releases and documentation
- Qualifying, describing, and prioritizing bugs received from the markets
- Maintaining and optimizing translation process
About the qualifications
We believe that the ideal candidate for this role is a mature, curious, and pro-active team player. You should enjoy working in a dynamic setup, but good team spirit and communication are your values. And if you don’t have required experience, you are ready to jump on a fast-learning curve!
We imagine that you:
- Have strong communication skills in English (company’s official language, day-to-day contact with teams abroad),
- Worked with Content Management Systems (including using basic HTML) like EpiServer or Wordpress,
- Are ready to learn about the dependencies between different systems like CRM or Azure microservices.
It would be nice, but not necessary, if you:
- Worked with translation process and localization management
- Worked as a part of the Scrum team
- Have some experience in performing user acceptance tests, e.g. in JIRA Software
- Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree within e-business, IT, digital innovation, or marketing/communication.
What we offer?
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Attractive benefit package:
- Private medical care,
- Sports card,
- Restaurant card,
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
That's not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- Great office location (Szczecin) – you are expected to be at the office 2x/week (1 day fixed for entire team)
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Internal trainings
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
Coloplast opracowuje produkty i dostarcza usługi ułatwiające życie osobom z dolegliwościami o bardzo osobistym charakterze. W Coloplast Business Centre świadczymy wsparcie z zakresu księgowości, IT, administracji zamówień, dokumentacji medycznej czy marketingu. Szukamy synergii pomiędzy tymi funkcjami dla tworzenia udoskonaleń i nowych możliwości.
Wspierając codzienną pracę Coloplast na całym świecie, czynimy łatwiejszym życie naszych pacjentów.