At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day
Functional Area: other
Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
- Coordinate Field Service Engineers and their activities on customer’s sites: instrument repairs, preventive maintenances and installations/de-installations.
- Process spare parts orders including booking, returns and inventory of FSS stocks.
- Optimize FSS work time by effective jobs planning.
- Document cases in dedicated CRM systems.
- Maintain customers and instruments data base.
- Meet service goals within given SLA.
- Contribute to achieving company’s financial goals.
- Assist in developing departments‘ plans and procedures as well as the cross-functional projects.
- Support other team members in dedicated areas.
- Advanced/fluent knowledge of Italian and English;
- At least 3 years documented experience in customer service area.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook.
- Experience with CRM and SAP is beneficial.
- Open minded and friendly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional in building customer relations.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Great team player.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work pro-actively and independently.
- Ability to work in a complex environment and to drive permanent process optimization.
- Possibility to develop in an international company.
- Attractive office location in Sky Tower.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Language classes.
- Private medical care.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Pension Program after 1 year with QIAGEN.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Happy Monday :)
QIAGEN Business Services
QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES
QIAGEN Business Services powstało pod koniec 2012 r. we Wrocławiu. Centrum zatrudnia obecnie prawie 500 Pracowników w kilkunastu działach. W QBS zajmujemy się między innymi księgowością, kontrolingiem finansowym, obsługą klienta, logistyką, HR operacjami, e-Commerce, marketingiem, zakupami, jakością a także tworzeniem oprogramowania do zaawansowanych urządzeń wykorzystywanych do badań nad DNA i RNA. Nieprzeciętne umiejętności, talent i zaangażowanie naszych Pracowników są kluczem do naszego sukcesu. W QBS dbamy o wyjątkową atmosferę pracy oraz różnorodne ścieżki rozwoju kariery. Dołącz do nas!