Started in 1975 in Spain, ZARA today is an internationally known fashion retailer represented in over 88 countries around the world. Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. ZARA will give you the means to excel. ZARA will put you into the heart of the action and the heart of its growth.
E-commerce Operations Senior Specialist / Coordinator
- Coordination of operations of a network of fullfilment centers (over 100k square meters) serving Mid-European region.
- Managing close relations with 3rd party logistics partners.
- Optimization of operations, reporting, analyzing, setting goals and supervising their realization.
- Creating operational and quality indicators and guidelines.
- Leading operational projects - change management, expansion, implementations of applications and equipment.
- Master’s degree from economical or technical university in logistics&supply chain/economy/finance/engineering
- 3 – 4 years of work experience, preferably in recognizable international or multi-location company
- At least 1 year of experience in big e-commerce project.
- Work experience in a warehouse/fulfillment center environment is a plus
- Knowledge & experience in at least 1 field related to managing a distribution center: operations; supply chain management/planning; production management; operational finance; labour planning.
- Fluent in English & Polish
- Strong analytical mindset. Ability to work with data: interpret, compare, draw conclusions, identify bottlenecks, create metrics, make decisions and assess performance based on data.
- Proficient in MS Excel, working knowlegde of BI tools is a plus
- Ability to work independently, define goals, and supervise the progress.
- Ability to lead meetings, communicate across different levels of organization (up and down).
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Solving conflicts.
- High etical standards and ability to remain positive and motivated in fast paced and changing environment.
- Travel up to 50% (local)
- Location: Warsaw office/ work from warehouse/ work from home
- Availability out of standard working hours during peaks
- contract without a trial period
- attractive remuneration system
- possibility of development in regional and international structures
- subsidy for learning foreign languages
- staff discount in all Inidtex Group stores
- fashion uniform for each season
- private medical care
- sports card at an attractive price
- Inditex vouchers for birthdays and holidays
- life insurance on preferential terms
JOIN US NOW!
Please submit your CV in English.
Jesteśmy Inditex Careers i szukamy talentów, które dołączą do zespołów naszych marek: Zara, Pull & Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho, Zara Home i Uterqüe. Funkcjonujemy na 202 rynkach, mamy ponad 7 400 sklepów i zatrudniamy ponad 176 000 pracowników.
- Krok DAJ NAM SIĘ POZNAĆ! PRZEŚLIJ SWOJE CV.
- Krok JAK PRZYGOTOWAĆ SIĘ DO ROZMOWY?