E-commerce Sales Specialist, INGKA Group, Service Office, Warsaw/Janki
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
As a person, you are passionate about people, business, IKEA's purpose and continuously driving better performance. You have a passion for sales and reaching sales goals as well as for creating an IKEA fit for the multichannel-retailing future and living the change process that comes with it.
- You have proven professional experience in E-commerce, Digital or Sales Management area in creating qualitative commercial offers and performance.
- You have an excellent knowledge of digital merchandising and sales steering methods in an Omnichannel/multichannel environment (preferably experience of working in other retailer and experience of digital business).
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are self-driven and motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- You strive to exceed goals and you are curious to find more effective ways of working.
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel and Google Analytics (Qlikview, Access considered as an advantage).
- You have interest and passion for online shopping and would like to play an active role in digital transformation in IKEA.
- You have good knowledge of SEO/SEM and you have an experience working with content optimizing.
In the role as E-commerce Sales Specialist, you are responsible for achieving maximum sales growth and profitability in the E-commerce channel by contributing actively to attract and convert more consumers to customers. You are also responsible for encouraging the existing customer to shop more frequently and in larger volumes, by offering and optimizing the best shopping experience.
- Be responsible for securing that the agreed product range is visible and buyable on the IKEA online channels with right sales steering and securing range and business priorities are visible online;
- Be secure the best possible customer experience online;
- Be responsible for maximizing the online sales and sales margin of the range in collaboration with Selling Team;
- Continuously follow sales- and sales margin data and coordinate with logistics, stores, and Business Leaders to decide on sales steering and identify content needs;
- Prepare for offering the best shopping experience for digital sales and commercial activities by contributing insight and ideas to the briefing process and securing the availability of the online offer;
- Contribute with insights to key stakeholders in the market and the global matrix on how to improve the multichannel customer experience;
- Be working both with web analytics and total sales performance and based on that you will make a business decision and support other team members;
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact;
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA.
In this role you will closely cooperate with Business Leaders responsible for specific categories and directly report to the Country Core Area Manager responsible for core range in question.
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver a multi-channel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement.
- that you would stay with us for a longer time - we provide a contract of employment,
- that you would develop and build your skill with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
- to ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
- to appreciate your achievements,
- to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card).
IKEA Retail sp. z o.o.
Wizją IKEA jest tworzenie lepszych warunków codziennego życia dla wielu ludzi. Naszą ideą biznesową jest oferowanie szerokiego asortymentu funkcjonalnych i dobrze zaprojektowanych artykułów wyposażenia domu, w cenach tak niskich, by jak najwięcej ludzi mogło sobie na nie pozwolić.
Ciężko pracujemy, by móc oferować naszym klientom wysoką jakość w przystępnych cenach. Jest to możliwe dzięki optymalizacji całego łańcucha wartości, budowanie długotrwałych relacji z dostawcami, inwestowaniu w zautomatyzowaną produkcję oraz produkowanie dużych wolumenów. Nasza wizja to coś więcej niż wyposażenie domu. Chcemy polepszać jakość codziennego życia wszystkich ludzi, na których nasza firma ma wpływ.