Service Support function is key for P2P to drive process adoption and compliance to purchase preapprovals. The Team is focused on supporting EMEA Countries with their expertise in the areas of Procurement, AP, Expense and Supplier Management driving compliant behaviours that support appropriate level management visibility and review of the cost before the purchase occurs, leveraging existing Supplier base and driving spend through the appropriate channels. The Team is operating in multilingual EMEA environment and offers an extended language support in main EMEA languages: German, Spanish and French, which plays a key role in keeping relationship with local teams and facilitates implementation of improvements to processes.
Service Support works across Finance, Legal, Corporate Compliance, Regional Working Group, Regional Spend Review and Supplier Risk Management to ensure the appropriate requirements are covered in Procure-to-Pay and Expense processes. In UK particularly, Service Support is additionally responsible for reporting payment practices, their review with Company Leadership and coordination with Company Secretary to publish the results. Service Support is also responsible for ensuring smooth process flow and coordinating exception and issue resolution especially when this puts at risk the published results and Company reputation.
- Monitoring P2P processes adoption and tracking issues through regular connects with Country representatives and Operations teams
- Being point of contact for escalations and challenges around P2P and Expense processes.
- Providing trainings and ad-hoc support to Business as required.
- Deployment of strategy for better process adoption and partnering with newly implemented Procurement countries to drive PO compliance and process understanding.
- Support Coupa implementation in new countries within EMEA Region through leading trainings, supporting system testing, review of training materials and providing expert advice.
- Manage in-country communication on best practices and process/system continuous improvement.
- Good understanding of procurement, invoicing and supplier information management processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all management levels
- Language proficiency: English and French
- Highly organized self-starter with exceptional strategic thinking
- Ability to work independently
- Strong in-person and virtual presentation skills
- Ability to establish and maintain credibility and excellent relationships across many different functions and organization levels
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Aon plc jest światowym liderem usług zarządzania ryzykiem, ubezpieczeniowych i reasekuracyjnych usług brokerskich, jak również rozwiązań HR i outsourcingowych. Poprzez ponad 59 tys. pracowników Aon oferuje swoim klientom innowacyjne i efektywne rozwiązania z obszaru zarządzania ryzykiem i produktywności pracowników. Globalne rozwiązania i wiedza Aon dostępna jest w ponad 120 krajach.