IT Project Management Officer
30 days ago
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Resource allocation, tracking and forecasting in CA Clarity PPM
- Maintain accurate and complete project financials forecasts and project accounting
- Accurate and timely record keeping and follow up for capital and fixed price contract tracking
- Assistance in a program business case development and benefits tracking
Reporting & Communication
- Timely, well-articulated project progress and status reporting in CA Clarity PPM
- Dependency and milestones tracking in MS Project and CA Clarity PPM
- Manage project communication activities (e.g. SharePoint site, intranet page, generic mailbox, etc.)
- Support program and project governance meetings - collate materials, take minutes, etc.
- Track compliance with the Credit Suisse PM and Risk Management Methodology (CS SDF)
- Clear, concise and accurate risk and issue monitoring and management in CA Clarity PPM, etc.
- Ensure adherence to the bank's internal processes and governance policies
Team of 6 peer PMOs with local Team Leader, reporting to New York. We support and interact with Program Managers and Project Managers located worldwide.
We are looking for a PMO specialist to join Group CTO Program and Portfolio Office. You will support IT Project and Program Managers in leading program in compliance with Bank's procedures, program financials management, status reporting, quality assurance, and other program specific activities.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.