Aon is one of the largest providers of retirement and investment firms in the world. More than 5,000 colleagues provide advice and solutions for more than 11,000 clients and manage more than $100 billion in assets globally. We're a recognized global leader in every aspect of plan management, and we develop and maintain leading-edge investment programs, help reduce plan costs, and help maximize participant outcomes.
In Krakow our teams administer pension schemes for clients in the UK. We help people enrol in pension schemes, keep track of the value of their accumulated capital and administer their investment choices and personal data throughout their lifetime.
You’re a good communicator and you enjoy talking with others. Do you have no experience or just a little bit of it connected to corporate work? Don’t worry, we will train you and provide you with everyday support if needed. Do you already have a valuable experience? We would like to help you learn even more about business and benefits administration.
Is it for you?
You like to work with people and advise them how to get things done. You like variety and working with colleagues and clients to solve complex challenges. You appreciate a good customer service and enjoy helping others. You’re available for full-time work and want to gain the security of permanent employment contract. You would like to grow and quickly develop your career.
We advise; we do not sell. Our Team provides a telephone, email and webchat support for employees of our clients. They contact us with questions about their employment benefits. We explain how to use the online benefits system and assist with more complex cases; we investigate and get back to the customer with a solution. We work, learn and succeed together as a team.
- Excellent English – C1 minimum – you’ll be writing and talking in English on the daily basis
- Adaptability – you can switch priorities quickly when things change and focus on new goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Good time management skills
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
You may know Aon through our association with Manchester United. You may have seen us in the news. You may not know that we’re one of the world’s most successful professional services companies, helping the biggest names in business plan for every eventuality. From economic upheaval to political crises to natural disasters and plenty more besides, the world is full of surprises. Our job is to help our clients prepare for and manage those risks, through pensions; general insurance; insurance; reinsurance and risk management; investment consulting; health & benefits broking and consulting; captive solutions or human capital consulting.
- StepPhone Conversation
- StepOnline Test
- StepFace-to-face Interview