Senior Bridge Engineer / Starszy Projektant Mostowy
138 days ago
Hello, future! Here we come. CH2M is now Jacobs. Today is the day when everything about our industry changes. Today, our two great companies join together to deliver more: The promise of a more connected, sustainable world. As our two great companies unite, you may see legacy branding, language or processes and you may be hired into either CH2M or Jacobs as legalities and situations require. Regardless, know that you will be part of an exciting industry change: Everything is possible.
CH2M is setting new ambitious goals to position the company to succeed further and thrive over the long term. As part of one of the goals we aim to build a even stronger bridges team within our Krakow office to undertake projects and to provide support to international Bridges operations. We have an impressive scope of works to deliver on a diverse range of Bridge projects.
- Lead and mentor bridge staff on tasks such as structural analysis, feasibility studies, tender designs, detailed designs and the production of contract documents and technical reports
- Use Bridge design software such as AutoCAD, MIDAS, SAM
- Develop networks with global technology leaders for Bridges
- Drive implementation of BIM on project
- Training and technical mentoring of graduates
- Ensuring that quality control plans are followed Incorporation of health and safety into design
- Developing project specific delivery plans
- Relevant accredited engineering degree at Bachelor or (preferably) Masters level
- Chartered Bridge Engineer of an appropriate professional body
- Good command of English
- Experience of leading multi-disciplinary projects
- Relevant experience gained within a design office particularly in the field of bridge design, analysis, assessment inspection
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience of Eurocodes, British Standards (DMRB) and Network Rail design standards in the field of Bridge Engineering would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the FIDIC form of contract (Project Manager, Supervisor roles) would be an advantage
- Experience in use of Projectwise will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Microstation would be a plus
Ch2m is equal opportunities employer.
Ch2m will not sponsor work visa to fill this position.
- Long term project programs and work commitments.
- Full time employment contract Benefits package including medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, English lessons
- Flexible working hours
- International working environment, interesting projects and unique company culture
- Work in a group of talented and experienced engineers and world-class experts
CH2M HILL jest światowym liderem świadczącym usługi z zakresu inżynierii, budowy, dostaw oraz eksploatacji infrastruktury technicznej dla klientów prywatnych i państwowych. Jesteśmy obecni we wszystkich obszarach infrastruktury: od projektów miast o zrównoważonym rozwoju, poprzez budownictwo przemysłowe i transportowe, telekomunikację, gospodarkę wodno-ściekową, energetykę konwencjonalną i jądrową, po inżynierię środowiska.