JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Ensuring that entity structure for all 180 JTI entities in the JTI Group is efficient and effective with regards to cash repatriation, refinancing and entity restructuring.
- Performing entity profiling, reviews and initiates entity restricting proposals
- Responsibility for accurate and timely CbC reporting, JT reporting, CBS and DNB reporting for all Dutch Holding entities
- Ensuring changes in requirements or law are reflected in updated processes and procedure and communicated accordingly
- Assisting the Tax Manager in tax related matters:
- Preparing specifications for corporate income tax returns
- determine tax deductibility of all items in the P&L on a quarterly basis together with the Tax Manager
- determine tax implications of complex transactions (e.g. mergers & acquisitions) with the Tax Manager
- Preparing statutory financial statements for all Dutch Holding companies, coordinating statutory audit with external auditor, preparing statutory fillings
- Determine local CAAP treatment of complex transactions and document position papers
- Performing impairment trigger analysis and valuating exercise/impairment testing for JTI Group under local GAAP
- Ensuring compliance with Japanese Controlled Foreign Company (JCFC) regulations at all times for all Dutch Holding entities
- Assisting the CFO in ad hoc requests
- Have an University Masters in Economics/Finance/Accounting and Post Master RA (Dutch Chartered Accountant)
- Expert knowledge of Dutch GAAP and IFRS
- Minimum 8 years of experience within one of the Big Four Audit Firms with an international client package and/or a multinational in a similar function
- Fluency in English and Dutch (written and spoken)
- Proficient SAP and MS Excel skills