Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
81 dni temu
As a result of dynamic growth of our organization we are currently looking for candidates for the position of Factory Buyer in Łódź. Person hired on this position will be responsible for leading Factory Sourcing activities with the target of supporting the business objectives by optimizing costs, cash, quality, reliability of suppliers and supplied products and ensuring execution in accordance with Company and Supply Chain Management (SCM) instructions and procedures.
- Implementing effective sourcing strategies in line with business strategy and regional/global Continuous Improvement Process Sourcing (CIPS) strategy to ensure that factory supplier base has the ability to meet current and future business requirements. Ensuring all internal stakeholders understand strategies and execute processes accordingly;
- In accordance with Group SCM guidelines and local Division/Business Unit objectives, continuously revising the product cost structure, finding improvement initiatives and implementing programs to drive improvement in cost, quality and delivery (on-time and on-quantity);
- Managing planning and tracking of procurement activities, cost budgets, emerging country spending and savings forecasts. Ensuring buyers minimize risk regarding quality and financial exposure by buying in accordance with quality and commercial procedures and in accordance with Company guidelines;
- Monitoring and measuring the performance of Supply Chain management processes and activities in conformance to ABB Supply Chain Management metrics. Leading issues resolution related to local procurement cost, quality and delivery activities and escalating whereas necessary to HUB/Global Category levels;
- Leveraging CIPS category teams locally, regionally and globally to ensure appropriate supplier selection and to benefit of category-led suppliers agreements. Defining and establishing local standard agreements with all major local suppliers;
- Providing and maintaining standard terms in purchase contracts/terms and conditions in line with Company directives and guidelines. Agreeing with suppliers on service levels and performance measurements;
- Ensuring (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guiding, motivating and developing direct and indirect subordinates following HR policies and Group Supply Chain Management excellence guidelines (knowledge management, functional training, etc.).
- Higher engineering degree;
- At least 3 years of work experience on similar position (production experience will be an asset);
- Knowledge of tools used in SCM area;
- Knowledge of suppliers' market;
- Fluent knowledge of English in writing and speech;
- Fluent knowledge of Polish;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office;
- Readiness for business trips;
- Negotiation skills, highly developed communicative and interpersonal abilities, ability to communicate with people at all company levels;
- Driving license cat. B.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
ABB Sp. z o.o.
ABB jest globalnym liderem kształtującym przyszłość w dziedzinie cyfryzacji przemysłu. Każdego dnia pracownicy ABB na całym świecie pracują nad rozwiązaniem największych problemów współczesnych czasów, takich jak dostarczanie ekologicznej energii, zwiększanie wydajności i wprowadzanie strategii zrównoważonego rozwoju.