#PolpharmaBiologics is a state-of-the-art biological R&D and manufacturing facility, one of the most modern in Europe. We have a fantastic, international team of experienced experts and dynamic young scientists with common goals and values. Biotechnology is our passion. Together we develop medicine, offering new hope to patients suffering from serious diseases.
We create a passionate and friendly workplace environment. Join us!
- International work environment
- Attractive salary
- Cutting-edge technology equipment
- Conferences and trainings around the world
In this role, as a part of our R&D Team, you will be responsible for troubleshooting of drug product manufacturing, development of fill & finish process and primary packaging selection.
- Selection of biotechnological drug product primary packaging (e.g. vial, syringe, cartridge) and delivery devices (e.g. autoinjector)
- Testing and selection of operating parameters during production of drug product
- Close cooperation with Drug Product Manufacturing Dpt. on development and implementation of primary packaging fill and finish process, as well as to solve appearing manufacturing problems
- Collaboration with Formulation Development Team at Drug Product Development Department
- Planning and execution of experiments, with no need for supervision
- Data management according to GDevP and internal procedures
- Collaboration with other departments (USP, DSP, ADS, QC, QA, IP)
- Writing reports according to internal procedures and presentation of experimental data during team and/or department meetings
- Mentoring for junior staff
- Literature research to address challenges or to seek improvements
- Degree in pharmacy, biotechnology, chemistry or other life sciences
- Minimum 2 years of experience in formulation/analytical laboratory or drug product manufacturing
- Experience in various biophysical characterization techniques used in biopharmaceutical R&D (e.g. UPLC, HPLC, DSC, DLS, Fluorescence spectroscopy)
- Knowledge of various primary packaging components for parenteral drugs
- Experience in particle analysis techniques (e.g. HIAC, MFI) is desirable but not essential
- Experience in protein drug product process development is desirable but not essential
- Excellent organization with good writing skills to deliver reports on time and with appropriate quality
- Ability to perform literature search, draw conclusions, communicate and present effectively
- Ability to collaborate on cross-functional projects
- Ability to plan and execute experiments at scarce supervision and deliver results within required timelines and quality
- Pro-active attitude and willingness to learn and contribute to the development of the group. Ability to work independently as well as a strong team player
- Practical knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent English
- Sport Card
- Development programs
- Private healtcare
- Relocation package
- Fruit day
- Integrations events
- Benefit platform
- and more
#PolpharmaBiologics to jeden z najnowocześniejszych ośrodków badań i rozwoju oraz produkcji leków biologicznych w Europie. Jesteśmy międzynarodowym zespołem doświadczonych ekspertów oraz ambitnych młodych naukowców posiadających wspólne cele i wartości. Biotechnologia jest naszą pasją, dzięki której wspólnie opracowujemy leki będące nadzieją dla pacjentów cierpiących na ciężkie choroby.
Razem tworzymy przyjazne miejsce pracy, w którym możemy się rozwijać oraz realizować swoje ambicje. Chcielibyśmy, abyś do nas dołączył.