At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region in terms of Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities, as well as more complex accounting activities. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centers of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
Currently, we are looking experienced candidates for a position of Finance Controller. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
- Accountable for the reporting of financial results for the entities they are responsible for, with commentary including income, balance sheet and cash flow which is accurate and complete.
- Manage all aspects of the financial month end review process, including OE and Headcount reporting requirements, facilitating month end meetings, maintaining risk register & co-ordinating with all external partners.
- Ensure all aspects of the Inventory & Profit transfer release are well managed and P&L reporting is accurate
- Perform variance analysis for Balance Sheet, Operating expenses, Margins and Profitability, review financial information against historical run rates and future growth plans.
- Participate & contribute into business reviews meetings as appropriate
- Owns the Entity balance sheet including write off / back decisions
- Ensure entities results are fully compliant with all relevant accounting standards, current best practice and any other regulations
- Ensure business complies with all aspects of the internal / external financial control environment, including published accounting papers and policies
- Sign-off of statutory results with in-market FD
- Supports and is responsible for the inputs to the external and internal financial audits
- Additional activities as required by the FD
- Basic qualifications:
- Accounting degree or qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Finance controlling experience (min.5 years)
- Experience of working with SOX
- Experience of working with SAP
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Developed analytical skills
- Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
- Preferred qualifications:
- SSC experience
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values:patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
GSK is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with Polish healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation. We provide Polish patients with over 300 medicines and healthcare products.