At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
Almost 200 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region in terms of Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities, as well as more complex accounting activities. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centers of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
- Preparation of quarterly Legal Reserves reporting
- Monthly reconciliation/consolidation of group Legal Reserves to entity submissions
- Point of contact for GSK Legal stakeholders and Risk Management
- Supporting the Legal Reserves Financial Controller in provision of regular analytics and support for business projects
- Month end close of liabilities held in UK/ US entities
- Co-ordination of allocation of legal reserves across GSK legal entities and provision of information for statutory reporting. Work with Global Tax to coordinate appropriate allocation of reserves to entities
- Setting direction and providing accounting guidance, advice on financial policies and financial related queries
- Prepare analysis to facilitate hedging of liability positions by Treasury and corresponding Exchange gains and losses analysis
- Analysing global legal costs posted as P&L charges
What skills and expertise you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting plus relevant post-grad qualifications
- 2-4+ years of experience on similar position
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Experience in international environment (working with teams globally)
- Ability to build strong customer relationships and communicate effectively with senior business customers and finance customers
- Knowledge of key financial policies and processes e.g. month end process and financial reporting.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
How you will be rewarded:
- Joining a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Opportunity to use English on daily basis
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Relocation package (relocation allowance and home search assistance)
GSK is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with Polish healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation. We provide Polish patients with over 300 medicines and healthcare products.