Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 812)
For our client, a world's leader in advanced technologies present in 4 continents and more than 25 countries for newly created Financial Team we are looking for experienced Financial Analyst.
- Analysing financial data of local unit
- Interpret financial results and forecasts (profit and loss, variance analysis, impact analysis, trend analysis, benchmarking)
- Performing costs analysis and calculations
- Proposing cost optymalisation sollutions
- Participation in short-term and long-term financial forecasting and budgeting
- Financial reporting to various internal and external stakeholders.
- 3-4 years of experience on simmilar position
- Financial educational background (university degree) will be an asset
- Excellent English skills
- Ability to create complex reports from scratch, using large amounts of data
- Experience in using SAP and MS Excel on daily basis
- Good knowledge of financial modeling and financial analysis instruments
- Very good communication skills, flexibility and openness for novelties
- Excellent time management, organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Attractive salary
- Benefits package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, vouchers for petrol and shopping)
- Possibility to be involved in international projects
- Career development center
- Language classes (English and Polish)
Grafton Recruitment Sp. z o.o.