With over 300 employees, the EMEA Finance Centre in Krakow provides financial services for Aon entities in multiple countries. In this role of FP&A Analyst, you will be key support for Finance Business Partners and Analyst’s in other Aon locations to report and analyse key metrics including revenue, cost and premium. Success in the role will allow you build an understanding and expertise to support and drive initiatives concerning financial support and control, the production, interpretation and distribution of management information, assisting business unit budgeting and forecasting cycles, as well as influencing financial performance. As most of the stakeholders are based abroad you must be ready to work remotely and be good at managing remote relationships
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
Key support for Finance Business Partners and Analysts in other Aon locations to report and analyse key metrics including revenue, cost and premium.
Build an understanding and expertise to support and drive initiatives including:
- Financial support and control
- Production, Interpretation and distribution of management information
- Assisting business unit budgeting & forecasting cycles
- Develop commercial and financial knowledge
- Influence financial performance
- 3-5 years of experience in finance analysis or general accounting
- Forecasting and budgeting experience
- Verry good English skills
- MS Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Supporting the month end close process from an FP&A perspective, including data gathering, consolidation and review of premium, revenue and costs by business unit
- Supporting the preparation of revenue and cost accruals/deferrals
- Performing detailed reviews of headcount and staff costs
- Summarizing key findings for FP&A colleagues to support discussions and decision making with the business
- Assisting in the production of the monthly revenue and cost forecast for submission and updating of related systems
- Supporting the annual budget process, including the design of templates and the critical review of planning assumptions
- Supporting the financial review of key initiatives focused on driving business performance, including the creation and analysis of business cases
- Developing actionable insights which aim to improve business unit profitability
- Supporting multiple business units through delivery of effective management information
- Assisting in production and coordination of monthly business review packs
- Providing insight of financial performance through accurate, timely and relevant reporting
- Interpretation and clear communication of results, reports and analysis
- Continuous review and improvement of management information
- Raising queries to FP&A colleagues based on analysis and insights into Management Information
- Performing ad hoc tasks and reporting related to business unit management and governance meetings as appropriate
- Maintaining and improving the processes supporting financial planning and analysis activities
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognize that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Aon Sp z o.o.
Al. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13G
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem,
emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie.
Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności. „Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość jest dla nas nadrzędna na co dzień.
- Krok Aplikacja online
- Krok Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Krok Test online
- Krok Rozmowa rekrutacyjna