Brainhub is a team driven by developers, who love programming in JS and where each member of the team has a real impact on the direction of the company's development. We use the technologies that we believe have a future and development tools/approach that we choose. We work with clients from around the world (NO, DK, NL, DE, CH, US) and become better and better every single year.
- Issuing sales invoices;
- Accepting and analyzing subcontractors' cost invoices;
- Analyzing and controlling hourly reports (for the purposes of HR, issuing sales invoices and some of the cost invoices);
- Regular monitoring of account balances;
- Managing of business payment cards;
- Preparing managerial P&L;
- Analyzing managerial P&L and profit and loss statement;
- Brainhub and its daughter company bookkeeping;
- Transfers acceptance;
- Receivables monitoring.
- At least 3 years of proven working experience in a similar position;
- Higher economic education;
- Thorough knowledge of financial accounting and management accounting;
- Knowledge of the principles of cost calculation and preparation of financial statements;
- Detail-orientation and strategic thinking;
- Great command of written and spoken English.
- A real impact on business;
- Multiple growth opportunities (training, workshops);
- English lessons with native speaker (100% funding);
- Private healthcare;
- Flexible working time, including remote work;
- Working with amazing people who happen to be top developers in the world;
- Temporarily remote work, ultimately work at the headquarters in the center of Gliwice;
- Salary: 5000 - 8000 PLN (gross, UoP), or 6000 - 9600 PLN (net, B2B);
- Possibility to work in a part-time position.
Brainhub Sp. z o.o.