JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 45’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, Africa and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
This is great opportunity to be a part exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world a getting the Best-in-class level of service.
The role is the part of the team in charge of Corporate FP&A Global Performance Management (GPM) System for Finance.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
The Corporate Reporting Analyst works as part of the Warsaw Reporting team within the Corporate Accounting Team. The Corporate Accounting team is ultimately responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of the JTI Group IFRS Financial Statements subsequently reported to the parent company JT (Japan Tobacco), based and listed in Tokyo.
- Owning and managing Corporate FP&A GPM system
- Managing all data and processes end to end; liaise with Corporate FP&A and Corporate Accounting to ensure the system is performing correctly.
- Responsible for data integrity, BW GPM reports, BW GPM/BPC system, Master Data
- Manage and support BW Global Performance Management Reporting (GPM)
- Supporting the end users and take responsibility for training
- Driving project deliverables for FP&A improvement projects (including requirements analysis, testing and change management)
- Assist Team Lead in all daily tasks
- University degree (Accounting and Finance)
- A professional accounting qualification is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP BW/BPC/Analysis is essential
- At least 3 years of experience in financial/ management reporting in a large multinational organization
- A good knowledge of project management and strong financial analytical skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A good Teamplayer